Warning: Use of undefined constant display - assumed 'display' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/themdur8/public_html/remedies/wp-content/themes/themommyblogger/index.php on line 44
08.22.08 by Your Natural Remedies @
When you have Green tea you are probably thinking that you are getting great antioxidants as well. If you put milk in your tea you will neutralize Any benefits it may have possessed. however if you and some lemon juice to your green tea you will the most out of it. Did you know that you really only get 20% of the antioxidants because 80% disappear because of your digestive process but if you add lemon you will actually only lose 20% and retain the other 80%…at a little lemon and stay young!
Filed under: Beauty/Health Tips andTeas